Concrete and screed milling machine for small and medium sized areas. The low centre of gravity affords a big silent running and ensures quick and even milling results. A tripled drum bearing and hardened cutter shafts makes it particularly reliabel.
- Ergonomic and adjustable handle
- Infinitely variable, lockable adjustment of milling depth
- Edger of 7 mmm space from the wall (option)
- Triple drum bearing
- Dust proof easy maintenance
- Free drum bearings
- Big running wheels
- Connection for suction unit
- Elevated motor filtration (petrol version)
- Automatic motor cut off at low oil level (petrol version)
- SKARIFIER 201S has special drum with 8 holes.
It means that if 4 holes on axel are worn out we can use the other remaining 4 holes to mount 4 new axels. The drum life time is two time than others machines.
200-400 V / 50-60 Hz
4000 W (5,4 HP) Gasoline Motor
200 mm (8”)
Work to the rim
45 mm (1 3/4”)
Working depth per pass
Coverage per cutter set
Performance per hour
30-45 sqm (300-470 sq/ft)
No. of shafts
Download Depliant Scarifier